Here at HCF, we maintain a specialist department with a dedicated team for New Build Purchases/Mortgages, simply known as HCF New Build.
Mortgages for New Build homes are different to mortgages on established propertyies. Usually a developer will want an exchange of contracts within 28 days (sometimes shorter) so an understanding of the lenders’ complicated and intricate criteria in the New Build sector is a must.
We are also experienced with the New Build Help to Buy scheme – a government scheme designed to assist mainly First Time Buyers onto the property ladder – but the scheme is
also available to Home Movers. At HCF New Build we are fully conversant with the scheme and how it works.
Most importantly, you need to rely on your mortgage broker to provide accurate advice to assist you in purchasing your property. HCF are very proud of the consistency of our results. Lenders measure a firm’s performance on areas such as:
- How many applications are approved ‘in principle’
- How many result in full mortgage applications
- The speed and accuracy of supporting documentation
- The amount of applications that follow through to completion.
In all of these areas, our track record puts us among the best in the business.
In a nutshell, HCF New Build is a team of professional New Build Specialists ready to assist and handhold you through the entire process…and beyond.
THE MORTGAGE PROCESS
A typical application process could be as follows:-
- Initial consultation where we will obtain all necessary details enabling us to offer advice on affordability and Help to Buy Scheme approval (if applicable).
- Presentation of our ‘Whole of Market’ research, with clear mortgage advice and a product recommendation.
- Assistance with the completion of any Help to Buy paperwork (if applicable) and liaising with the Help to Buy Agent until approval has been obtained.
- Assistance with the completion and submission of a mortgage application, submitting all necessary documentation and liaison with the underwriters and processing teams, right the way through until an offer is received.
- Constant communication with the builder/developer/agent, ensuring they are aware of the progress, thus keeping you away from un-necessary mortgage update requests.
- Once the mortgage is offered, we will always be available for any on-going queries or questions, even after completion.
- We provide ‘Whole of Market’ advice.
- We act on behalf of YOU, the client, allowing us to obtain the best rates depending on your circumstances.
- With our extensive knowledge and specialism in the New Build Market, where necessary we can assist the structure of deals in a format that will benefit the purchaser and House Builder, as well as being acceptable to the lender.
We have experience in all elements of property funding, including:
- Buy to Let / Investment
- Overseas Clients
- First Time Buyers
- Professional/Existing Landlords
- Large Loans
• We offer a ‘hand-held’ service through the entire buying process for First Time Buyers, and Next Time Buyers if required.
• New build experience and familiarity with the quick turnaround requirements.
• We can also offer advice on any non-new build property too, including remortgages.
• We also offer advice on all forms of Mortgage Protection – please see Protection Tab on the website, or click here.
• As well as providing high quality Mortgage Advice, our sister company, HCF Partnership also boasts a fabulous reputation in the Financial Services Field. From Family and Mortgage Protection to Retirement, Investment Planning and private medical insurance our Independent Financial Advisors are dedicated to providing structured advice in all areas.
WE KNOW YOU HAVE A CHOICE
You’ve heard the expression ‘Location, Location, Location’…..but when it comes to buying in that chosen location, its ‘Mortgage, Mortgage, Mortgage’. With thousands of options and differing criteria, where do you begin? At HCF New Build, we have forged excellent relationships with top lenders that allow us to not only access exclusive deals, but also preferential criteria that may not be available directly or from other brokers.
We will assess your needs and circumstances and whittle thousands of options down to that one perfect product.
Let HCF New Build ‘build’ the finance for your New Home.
As a mortgage is secured against your home, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up mortgage repayments.
HCF New Build is a trading style of HCF Partnership Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Number 500654. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy to let and commercial mortgages.
“At Barclays, we want to offer an efficient and speedy service to all of our intermediary partners, and this is even more important for a new build application. We have a team who are dedicated to ensuring that we offer day 1 underwriting, where we receive the required documentation. HCF are one of the best in class at providing us with this, which results in little or no delays and means we are able provide HCF with the first class level of service expected of a global bank and business.”
Lesley Cappellaro, Intermediary Regional Manager, Barclays